Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Let's try this one more time...

So...

It has been, how long now? since I wrote my last blog update.
Well, I have definitely neglected my duty as a "blogger"(not much of one to begin with).

I would like to resurrect my position as much as possible from now on.

Much has changed in my life, yet again, for the past year.

Last place you have seen me was in sunny Florida.
Well folks, I am now back in my home land...
Where I was born 35 years ago...
The land of the rising Sun.

Yes, I am in Japan. Back in Tokyo and I am actually living with my folks for the first time since I left for high school.

I hope to write in both English and Japanese.
Perhaps it will be confusing, mainly for me, at first but hope y'all will enjoy as the time goes.
Then again, I'm sure no one is reading this anymore so I don't really have to worry about what I am writing about.

Some new and exciting things are happening from now till end of the year.
I am involved in a show that is taken from an ancient Japanese mythology called "Kojiki"(Ancient Tales) is completely brand new(we are creating everything from scratch as we speak!).
We will be performing in Miyazaki, where the story is originally from, in November.

Also, I will be doing a Christmas dinner show in Karuizawa, December 14th.

And one or two more events are in planning.

I'll try and update as much and often as I can!



To be continued...

No comments: