Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Off to Jakarta and Tokyo!

I am off to visit my parents in Jakarta from tomorrow until the end of the month. Then after that I will be off to Tokyo with my mother and we get to spend the following 10 days in Japan TOGETHER! I don't think I have spent this much time with my family since I lived with them... Which makes it close to a decade.

I am looking forward to visiting my parents. It would be nice to get away and visit somewhere that is warm. Also to Tokyo and get some good food. That is always a plus. I got an opera to memorize so I have a little work to do out there.

I will be updating my stay in Jakarta and also in Japan through this so stay tuned!

For those who are in a cold climate, enjoy the freezing weather suckers! I'm off to Indonesia where it's warm.
If you are already at a warm climate, well... Enjoy the weather!

No comments: