Thursday, December 7, 2006

A Random Thought...

I've heard that things that I often write are quite long. I never was such a long writer. Or so I thought. Sorry folks for making these so long. I know it's difficult to read when you see a page full of words that scroll down forever to get to the bottom. Again, it's alright not to read it all the way. Afterall, most of the readers(if there are any) I will end up talking to in person. It is fun to write down so I can look back and realize what I have put down. Also, it's nice to know what others think of this.

I guess I was a writer of long-windedness even when I wrote in Japanese. I always wanted to write in such a fashion of a story-teller or some fancy author of great magnitude. Of course my teacher did not appreciate my writing, since it went so long and did not come to the point quickly. So it became one big run-on sentence, well I guess that did not transfer well into English writing... Perhaps it is how I have learned in school even when I was little in Japan, back in my native tongue, that I developed this style of writing(if one can even call this a 'style' of writing).

Well, I guess it's a thought.

Nah, who am I kidding? I just like to go on and on hear myself talk.
Now, I just do it in writing so many will not have to suffer the consequence! :-p

2 comments:

Thomas Glenn said...

Teppei, I still read every word and am still interested in whatchagotgoingon. But I must say, when I read that you got a blog, I was disappointed that you didn't call it "Spinal Tepp!"

Adeline said...

Honey, you do realize that your writing style is also your verbal storytelling style, right? I love you, but as your girlfriend I feel obligated to mention it. Then again, I'm one to talk...